Integrative Medicine incorporates both conventional medicine and evidenced based alternative therapies to help prevent and treat disease.
We help guide adults in preventive care through nutrition counseling and wellness visits. We also treat chronic diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes through lifestyle modifications, and medications.
- Preventative Care
- Chronic Disease Management such as High blood pressure and Diabetes Management
- Weight loss and nutrition counseling
- Blood Draws
We see patients age 5 years and older for well and acute visits. Some vaccines are available for administration.
- Annual Physicals >5 years of age
- Some Vaccines available
- Sick Visits
- Asthma/allergy management
We offer Well Woman Exams including pap-smears and breast exams, as well as examination and treatment of acute gynecological problems. We also offer counseling on family planning and birth control.
- Annual Well Women Exam- Pap Smear
- Family Planning
- Acute GYN Problems
We offer in office procedures including but not limited to skin biopsies and removal of minor lesions such as skin tags, moles and warts, in-grown toe nail removal, joint injections, and laceration suturing (stitches).
- Removal of minor lesions, skin tags, moles and warts
- Biopsies of suspicious dermatological lesions and/or referral
- Laceration repair